Dear TBL Educators

Can you help Rachel Wood in her doctoral studies? Please see the email below and the attached flyer

Many thanks and best wishes

Simon Tweddell

RaWood
April 8

Hi all, I am currently doing a PhD at the University of Bradford, exploring whether Team-Based Learning is inclusive for autistic learners. The research starts off by capturing the experiences of TBL for autistic students in university (or those who have just left) and this will then feed into whether TBL can be used to promote inclusion in secondary schools. It’s very exciting!

Just wondered if anyone can help by sharing my online flyer with any students who have studied using TBL?. On there is a QR code, which students can scan, leave their email address and I will take it from there. Thank you in advance and please feel free to share far and wide!

Rachel Wood is a PhD Researcher at the University of Bradford.  Her project is exploring Team-Based Learning (TBL) and if it is an inclusive teaching and learning approach.  She is mostly interested in finding out what the experience of TBL is like for autistic learners.  To do this, she would like to talk to students (who are autistic and who have experienced TBL) about their experiences and listen to what they found were positive aspects and what they found were more challenging when the TBL approach was used.  Please could you share the attached online flyer with your current or alumni students and encourage them to scan the QR code and complete the short form.  Rachel will then take it from there!

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.