Dear TBLers,

At InteDashboard, we believe that TBL has the power to transform education by promoting active learning, enhancing student collaboration and critical thinking. In our efforts to grow TBL practice, we are organizing TBL workshops in March and April, focused on practical strategies for incorporating TBL into various academic disciplines. Join us for the following workshops:

Empowering Peer Evaluation with InteDashboard

Date & Time: Mar 20, 11am-12:00pm EDT

FacilitatorBrian O'Dwyer

Join us to gain foundational skills to develop and improve student peer-evaluation for your students with InteDashboard.

Prompt Engineering 101: Optimize the use of AI in TBL Teaching Register now to avail 50% discount!

Date & Time: Mar 27, 11:00am-12:30pm EDT

FacilitatorZachary Noel

Join us for an interactive workshop where we explore what prompt engineering is and how we can get better at it to optimize our use of AI in teaching.

Mastering Peer Evaluation in TBL with Effective Rubrics

Date & Time: Apr 17, 11:00am-12:30pm EDT

FacilitatorSandy Cook

Learn how to create effective peer evaluation activities for TBL and other active learning classes by designing and using rubrics.

Enhancing TBL in Medical Education: Integrating ScholarRx and InteDashboard

Date & Time: Apr 24, 12:00pm-1:30pm EDT

FacilitatorsAmanda J. ChaseAmber J. Heck

Gain the skills to implement Team-based Learning using ScholarRx and InteDashboard to support effective active learning in medical education.

Dive into our workshops, designed to equip you with the strategies and techniques you need to empower your students' learning journey.

If you would like to facilitate a workshop or collaborate with us, please reach out to us at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you!

Warm regards,

Shreya Verma
Director of Marketing and Partnerships

InteDashboard: Empowering Team-based Learning with Technology

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. Any unauthorised use, retention, reproduction or disclosure is prohibited and may attract civil and criminal penalties. If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by email and follow with its deletion.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.