Hello there,

I’m a faculty developer at a small college in British Columbia. I have been approached by instructors who wish to integrate tRAT testing in their online/Hyflex courses. I’m wondering if folks have recommendations for a free or inexpensive online quizzing tools that mimics the tRAT scratch cards. That would mean it allows students to choose multiple answers/question to get to the correct one with the possibility of earning descending, partial marks for doing so.

Btw, we use Brightspace as our LMS (I don’t think there’s a quiz feature that allows this), and unfortunately, there’s no budget for subscription to Intedashboard at this time.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jen

Jen Wrye, PhD

Instructor, Social Sciences (on secondment)

Teaching & Learning Developer, Centre for Teaching & Learning Innovation

President, North Island College Faculty Association

2300 Ryan Road

Courtenay, BC  V9N 8N6

Office: 250.334.5030

Cell: 250.897.2923

https://www.nicfa.ca/

Pronouns: she/her or they/them

I am grateful to be working from the lands of the K’omoks peoples traditionally known as the Pentlatch, Sahtloot, Sasitla, and Ieeksun. North Island College serves learners in the territories of the Kwakwa̱ka̱ʼwakw, Nuu-chah-nulth, and Coast Salish peoples.

Why do a land acknowledgement?

Moving beyond land acknowledgements

Learn more about the climate impact of emails & consider reducing unnecessary messages.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.