Dear TBLers,

At InteDashboard <http://www.intedashboard.com>, we recognize the potential
of TBL in transforming education through collaboration, critical thinking,
and active engagement. As an extension of our mission to reduce TBL
adoption barriers, we are organizing the following TBL workshops in
February.

Empowering Readiness Assurance Process with InteDashboard
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/empowering-readiness-assurance-process-with-intedashboard-tickets-805247104767>

Date & Time: Feb 14, 11am-12:30am EST

Facilitator: Brian O'Dwyer <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianodwyer/>

Join us to find out how you can conduct Readiness Assurance Tests
(RATs), explore
the real-time data analytics available to teachers and drive student
learning outcomes with digital immediate feedback on InteDashboard.

Implementing Team-based Learning in the Health Sciences
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/implementing-team-based-learning-in-the-health-sciences-tickets-816253174217>
-
Register before Feb 14 to avail 50% discount!

Date & Time: Feb 21, 11am-12pm EST

Facilitators: Gustavo Patino
<http://www.teambasedlearning.org/talk-to-the-experts/tbl-consultant-gustavo-patino/>,
Suzan Kamel-ElSayed
<http://www.teambasedlearning.org/talk-to-the-experts/tbl-consultant-suzan-elsayed/>,
Mary Sinclair <https://www.creighton.edu/campus-directory/sinclair-mary>

Join our upcoming panel discussion to find out why team-based learning
pedagogy is a popular choice for so many health science courses and how you
can get started with it.

InteDashboard Customer Demo: UC San Diego, School of Medicine
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/intedashboard-customer-demo-uc-san-diego-school-of-medicine-tickets-816252722867>

Date & Time: Feb 28, 12pm-1pm EST

Facilitator: Steve Schneid
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-schneid-a94833b0/>

The InteDashboard Customer Demo event is an opportunity to learn about how
InteDashboard users use the platform in their team-based learning teaching.

You can also check our other upcoming workshops
<https://www.intedashboard.com/tbl-training> here.

If you would like to facilitate a workshop or collaborate with us, please
reach out to us at [log in to unmask]

Warm regards,

*Shreya Verma*
Director of Marketing and Partnerships

*InteDashboard <https://www.intedashboard.com/>: Empowering Team-based
Learning with Technology*
Book a demo <https://www.intedashboard.com/book-a-demo>

TBL training workshops <https://www.intedashboard.com/faculty-listing> | TBL
Fundamentals Series
<https://www.intedashboard.com/tbl-fundamental-series-oct> | TBL Resources
<https://www.blog.intedashboard.com/blogs>

*IMPORTANT:* This email and any attachments may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorised use, retention, reproduction or disclosure is
prohibited and may attract civil and criminal penalties. If this email has
been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by email
and follow with its deletion.