Thank you all so much for your many suggestions! I have a much clearer idea
of what to do now and am feeling a bit more confident. Now I just have to
deal with the flurry of folks who withdrew from the class and adjust what
that means for the groups I made...another learning experience, next time I
will wait a few days before creating the groups!
Very best,
Gretchen

--
Personal Website <https://gretchensneegas.com/>