The Office of Educational Research and Development (OER&D) at the University of Arizona College of Veterinary Medicine (UA CVM) is seeking applicants for our Director of Educational Research in Faculty Development position.

We are searching for applicants interested in mentoring faculty in designing, conducting, and disseminating research on our groundbreaking educational methods.

The UA CVM curriculum is student-centered, integrated, lecture-free, and uses TBL extensively, as well as other evidence-based methods such as Peer Instruction, Case Based Learning, and Hands-on Learning – all carefully designed to promote expertise development.

We are newly formed and just graduated our first class, but our student-centered curriculum is already attracting national and international attention. We hope you consider joining our vibrant and collaborative team of faculty, faculty developers, instructional designers, and IT technicians dedicated to transforming veterinary medical education.

For more details, and to apply please click the link below:

https://arizona.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/17447?c=arizona

Please contact me with your questions at [log in to unmask]

I look forward to hearing from you, and please spread the word!

Best wishes,

Holly

The University of Arizona block 'A' logo.

Holly Bender, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
Director, Office of Educational Research and Development
Professor
Veterinary Medicine
THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA

10900 N. Stallard Place, Office B120
Oro Valley, AZ 85737

Pronouns: she, her, hers
https://vetmed.arizona.edu/person/holly-bender-dvm-phd-diplomate-acvp
linkedin | facebook | twitter | instagram |

signature_3594764334

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.