Does anyone even sell these cards anymore?

Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
— John Dewey

Karen Whiddon Peterson, Ph.D.

Instructional Designer and Developer

English faculty

Humanities 263

251-460-6148, 251-709-8434 cell

University of South Alabama

5991 USA Drive, North, Room 240

Mobile, AL 36688

On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 9:32 AM Kubitz, Karla <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,
Like Wayne suggested, I used to buy the 50-item IFATs.  I would then use one per team.  Each RAT had 10 questions, so the teams used the same form for five RATs.  To decrease the likelihood of them knowing what was coming, I would cut 10 questions off of each form for each RAT.  I would also cut the numbers so that only the 1, 2,... 0 showed.  That way, they couldn't tell whether they were using 1-10 or 21-30 and they couldn't tell which form they were using either.  Karla

Karla Kubitz
Department of Kinesiology
Towson University
8000 York Rd