IFAT cards are now available from CognaLearn.

https://www.cognalearn.com/ifat

Wayne T. McCormack, PhD

Distinguished Teaching Scholar & Professor
Department of Pathology, Immunology & Laboratory Medicine

MD-PhD Program Co-Director

University of Florida College of Medicine

Clinical & Translational Science PhD Program Director

TL1 Principal Investigator/Program Director

Translational Workforce Development Co-Director

Office of Biomedical Research Career Development Director

UF Clinical & Translational Science Institute

(352) 294-8334

http://mccormacklab.pathology.uf.edu

UF Health email signature logo

Vice President, International Network for the Science of Team Science (INSciTS)

Image result for inscits