Hi TBL'ers,

Our institution is using TBL across several courses in the Doctor of Pharmacy curriculum, including courses that occur simultaneously within a given semester. Our approach has been to use the same teams for all courses using TBL in a given semester, rather than having different teams for different courses within the same semester. I'm curious how other institutions are operationalizing peer evaluations in this circumstance? Do you have peer evaluations for each course? Or do you have a central process so that the peer evaluations span all the TBL courses in a given semester? How does this influence grading in your courses? Thanks in advance for ideas & experiences you can share!

Zachary R. Noel, PharmD, BCCP

Associate Professor

Department of Practice, Sciences, and Health Outcomes Research

University of Maryland School of Pharmacy