From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Geneviève Benoit (MED)
Sent: Friday, 7 July 2023 7:35 pm
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Teaching TBL with TBL!

- External Email -

Hi all,

I am teaching nephrology with TBL x 2013.

I have been ask to explain what is TBL to a group of teachers.

I therefore would like to prepare a lesson about TBL, using the TBL method for that lesson.

I have ideas for IRAT and TRAT.

However, for the application exercices, I am not sure what to do.

For that part, I don't have enough time to ask them to prepare a TBL lesson or to ask them to teach a TBL lesson that is already prepared.

Any other suggestion for the application exercices?

Many thanks,

Geneviève Benoit

Directrice du programme de néphrologie pédiatrique

​Professeur agrégé, Service de néphrologie

Département de pédiatrie, Université de Montréal

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.