Hi all,

I am teaching nephrology with TBL x 2013.
I have been ask to explain what is TBL to a group of teachers.

I therefore would like to prepare a lesson about TBL, using the TBL method for that lesson.
I have ideas for IRAT and TRAT.

However, for the application exercices, I am not sure what to do.
For that part, I don't have enough time to ask them to prepare a TBL lesson or to ask them to teach a TBL lesson that is already prepared.
Any other suggestion for the application exercices?

Many thanks,

Geneviève Benoit

Directrice du programme de néphrologie pédiatrique
​Professeur agrégé, Service de néphrologie
Département de pédiatrie, Université de Montréal

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.