Hello fellow TBLC Members :)

My name is Diana Langworthy, I'm a member of the TBLC and currently
pursuing my Practitioner's Certification. I attended the Annual Meeting in
Orlando this past March and likely saw many of you there.

I'd like to share a new resource that I've launched since the March 2023
meeting - An evidence based practice podcast that I hope can be a good
resource for health professions learners and practitioners to enhance
evidence critique skills. It is called "What's it Worth? A Journal Club
Podcast".
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/whats-it-worth-a-journal-club-podcast/id1685481034>
 Each episode is 30-45m long, covers a wide range of clinical areas, and,
depending on your teaching or precepting needs, could be used as a learning
resource or even as a component of pre-work for our in class TBLs (I know I
plan to use it for my Evidence Based Practice course this coming Fall for
our TBLs)!

Tune in to sharpen your EBP and evidence critique skills and please share
it with your learners! You can find us on Apple Podcasts,
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/whats-it-worth-a-journal-club-podcast/id1685481034>
Spotify
<https://open.spotify.com/show/31V5EgecxEoo0FFLCuIIHt?si=mwV4HKQBS-2KcpnscWl7Ng>
, iHeart Radio
<https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-whats-it-worth-a-journal-c-113496031?cmp=ios_share&sc=ios_social_share&pr=false&autoplay=true>,
Audible
<https://www.audible.com/pd/B0C12L25R7?source_code=ASSORAP0511160006&share_location=podcast_show_detail>,
and wherever else you get your podcasts.

[image: image.png]

Regards,

Diana

--
Diana R. Langworthy, Pharm.D., BCPS (Pronouns: she/her)
Associate Professor, Pharmaceutical Care & Health Systems