Hi all,

I'm looking for a resource that presents themes from instructors'
experiences transitioning to TBL. For example:

   - Why do instructors want to transition to TBL in the 1st place?
   - What benefits/challenges did they experience?
   - What big picture lessons did they learn in the process?

I'm thinking of using it in an upcoming "Intro to TBL" session that I'm
running for colleagues at my university.

I'm already considering chapter 4 and 9 from *Getting Started with
team-Based Learning* (Sibley & Ostafichuk, 2014).

Chapters, articles, videos all could be good.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Cheers,
John

--
*********************************
John K. Gotwals, Ph.D.

*Lakehead University resides on the traditional territory of the Fort
William First Nation **and the Ojibwe, Odawa, and Pottawatomi nations,
collectively known as the Three Fires Confederacy**. I am grateful for the
opportunity to base my work out of that territory. *

*Are you ok?* Our How to ask for Help
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CShaNXhajf0vbT8oCmBao3aQo_HX45QT/view> at
Lakehead guide was made for you.

*Need to talk to someone right now?*  Good 2 Talk <https://good2talk.ca/>
is a free, confidential 24/7 post-secondary student helpline. Call
1-866-925-5454 or text GOOD2TALKON to 686868.