Dear TBLers,

In 2022, InteDashboard conducted more than 45 online workshops for 700+ educators with a median feedback rating of 9. We also introduced new workshop topics like managing cognitive load and confidence-based testing in IRAT.

Before we wrap up the year, we have 4 more upcoming workshops in December that we would like to invite you to join. Please feel free to share these with your colleagues whom you feel might be relevant.
Details: December 1, 9am - 10:30am EST
Facilitator: Brian O'Dwyer
About the workshop: This workshop has been designed to provide educators with in-depth experience on how to run application activities effectively using InteDashboard. We will share best practices and use cases on how educators can improvise their facilitation skills for application activities using InteDashboard in in-person, online, and hybrid class settings.
** Register now to avail of a 50% discount!
Details: December 7, 6pm - 8pm EST
Panelists: Dr. Amanda Chase, Dr. Amber Heck
About the workshop: This workshop has been designed for educators to apply the principles of backward design to identify the intended learning outcomes for their content, connect the new and prior knowledge the learners must integrate, and create exercises that support meaningful learning beyond the multiple choice question (MCQ).
Details: December 13, 9am - 10:30am EST
Facilitator: Brian O'Dwyer
About the workshop: This workshop is for educators, administrators, and instructional designers who want to find out how you can conduct Readiness Assurance Tests (RATs) effectively with InteDashboard for your students and learn how a technology platform can help them save time, optimize student learning outcomes, and conduct classes in in-person, online, and hybrid settings.
** Register now to avail of a 50% discount!
Details: December 15, 9am - 10am EST
Facilitator: Marjorie WinhovenZach Woods
About the workshop: This workshop has been designed to provide educators with a better understanding of confidence-based testing (CBT) and how it can be incorporated into the IRAT to reduce guesswork or misinformed answer choices marked by your students and improve the overall learning performance of your students.

I hope that you will be able to join us for the workshop sessionsHere's to a cheerful holiday and a fresh 2023!

PS: If you would like to facilitate a workshop in collaboration with us, please drop me an email.
PPS: If you would like to receive monthly email updates about our workshops, please subscribe to our mailing list.

Best Regards,
Ella Ng
Marketing Executive

InteDashboard: Empowering Team-Based Learning with Technology

www.intedashboard.com

Book a demo

TBL training workshops | TBL Fundamentals Series | TBL Resources

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. Any unauthorised use, retention, reproduction or disclosure is prohibited and may attract civil and criminal penalties. If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by email and follow with its deletion.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.