From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Vicker, Lauren <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 7:55:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Apology: Issue with Free Book Giveaway Today

We apologize to those of you who tried to download our free Kindle book, Making Team Projects Work, on Thursday.

We had some technical issues with Amazon and Kindle which we were unable to resolve.

So we have extended the FREE book offer for an additional day. AND we have made the student guide available, also for FREE!

That’s 2 FREE books. 1 day only, Friday, September 16, offer expires at midnight PDT.

Again, if you are outside the U.S., email us at [log in to unmask], and we will send you a full pdf of both books.

Here is the link for this offer: https://www.amazon.com/Making-Team-Projects-Work-Educators/dp/B08LNBH1YK/

We look forward to your feedback and thank you for your interest in our work.

Lauren and Tim

Lauren A. Vicker, Ph.D., Communications Professor Emeritus

St. John Fisher College

Rochester, New York, USA

Check out resources from Making Team Projects Work:

https://teambuildingprocess.com/making-team-projects-work/

Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenvicker/

Follow me on Twitter: @LaurenVicker