I warn students beforehand that I will assess a penalty for comments that are insufficient to justify the marks given to their teammates. I have only had to do that a few times over the last few years.

Cheers

Neil

NEIL HAAVE, PhD
Professor
he/him

UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA

Department of Science
Augustana Faculty

Science Wing, Classroom Building
Camrose, AB Canada T4V 2R3
780.679.1506

University of Alberta Logo

The University of Alberta respectfully acknowledges
that we are situated on Treaty 6 territory, traditional
lands of First Nations and Métis people.

Facebook Logo  Twitter Instagram  YouTube  LinkedIn Orchid

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature