I warn students beforehand that I will assess a penalty for comments that
are insufficient to justify the marks given to their teammates. I have only
had to do that a few times over the last few years.

Cheers

Neil

NEIL HAAVE, PhD
Professor

*he/him*

UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA

Department of Science
Augustana Faculty

Science Wing, Classroom Building
Camrose, AB Canada T4V 2R3
T 780.679.1506

[image: University of Alberta Logo] <https://www.ualberta.ca/index.html>

The University of Alberta respectfully acknowledges
that we are situated on Treaty 6 territory, traditional
lands of First Nations and Métis people.

[image: Facebook Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/UofAAugustana/>  [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/UofA_Augustana> [image: Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/uofa_augustana>  [image: YouTube]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPSyQMtryb09F5zQeb2NHgQ>  [image:
LinkedIn]
<https://ca.linkedin.com/company/university-of-alberta----augustana-campus>
[image:
Orchid] <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4571-5424>
[image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email
signature] <https://www.name-coach.com/neil-haave>