We are about to run our first peer evaluation for all our first year law students, and we want to move from our paper forms (which have been a nightmare to collate) to a Google form. We use the Fink Method.

Has anyone created a Google form (or something similar) they would be willing to share?

Thank you,
Lindsey

--
Lindsey P. Gustafson