Good Morning, TBL’ers,

The August 2022 offering of the Vancouver Island Team-Based Learning Institute (August 9-11) is nearly upon us.  We have just a few seats remaining.  If you are aware of colleagues looking for an opportunity to develop a course using the TBL Model, while working collaboratively with other instructors, we ask you to share the following link with them.

Hosted at Vancouver Island University by Tine Reimers (VIU), Jim Sibley (UBC), and Bill Roberson (VIU), this is a small-format gathering of post-secondary faculty, providing a hands-on experience in course development. Upon finishing the Institute, participants will have completed the major components of a full course (re)design, and be prepared to roll out their new design for the fall semester.

What: 2022 Vancouver Island Team-Based Learning Institute

When: August 9-10-11, 2022 (Workshop August 9 & 11; Aug 10 is scheduled for one-on-one consultations and independent course development)

Where: The campus of Vancouver Island University in Nanaimo, BC

If you have questions, please contact Bill Roberson at [log in to unmask] or Tine Reimers at [log in to unmask]

Bill

Bill Roberson, Ph.D.

Centre for Innovation and Excellence in Learning

Vancouver Island University

Building 305, Room 512-C

Ph: 250.753.3245 (2295)

ciel.viu.ca

wordpress.viu.ca/ciel

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.