I have some material I can give you, to avoid cluttering the list will send just to you but if anyone else interested let me know.

It’s basically what I use for my TBL 101 – a TBL session on TBL. I’m sure many on this list will have something similar!

From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Marina Di Carro
Sent: 30 August 2022 10:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Material for introducing TBL to students

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

CAUTION:  This email came from outside of the University. To keep your account safe, only click on links and open attachments if you know the person who sent the email, or you expected to receive this communication.

Hello everyone!

At the beginning of the semester, when I present TBL to my students (second year of a bachelor course in Chemistry), I use a group activity to show them how powerful and engaging is working in teams and how different the point of view of the single student is, if compared to a team. This activity, though, is not structured as a TBL module.

I’m looking for some material which could be useful for any subject (that is, not related in particular to chemistry or science), structured as a TBL module (i-RAT and t-RAT, at least one t-APP), to assign to student in order to show them how TBL works.

Thank you for any suggestion you may give me.

Kind regards

Marina Di Carro

Prof. Marina Di Carro

Dipartimento di Chimica e Chimica Industriale

Via Dodecaneso 31

16146 Genova

010 3536198 (studio)

010 3536113 (portineria)

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.