Hello everyone!
At the beginning of the semester, when I present TBL to my students (second year of a bachelor course in Chemistry), I use a group activity to show them how powerful and engaging is working in teams and how different the point of view of the single student is, if compared to a team. This activity, though, is not structured as a TBL module.
I'm looking for some material which could be useful for any subject (that is, not related in particular to chemistry or science), structured as a TBL module (i-RAT and t-RAT, at least one t-APP), to assign to student in order to show them how TBL works.

Thank you for any suggestion you may give me.
Kind regards

Marina Di Carro

Prof. Marina Di Carro
Dipartimento di Chimica e Chimica Industriale
Via Dodecaneso 31
16146 Genova

010 3536198 (studio)
010 3536113 (portineria)