Liz and Judith,

  Thank you.  This is just the type of advice I needed.  Brian Griffith, Suzanne Goh and Caroline Wilson also have sent helpful advice.  I'm excited because the whiteboard richly documents team applications activity with possibilities for faculty feedback, post-session.  It also seems to be a nifty skill for students entering their (online) careers, post-pandemic.

Best
Jim