Hello,

   We're developing an immunology TBL that will include a concept mapping
application.  We would like to consider student satisfaction (or other
data) that is informative about students' experience with interactive
whiteboards in online TBL sessions.  Our current TBL sessions are
online with Intedashboard, but any experience related to online whiteboard
implementation would be appreciated.

Jim Grogan

--
*James F. Grogan, Ph.D.*
Professor, Department of Foundational Medical Studies

Office: 470 O'Dowd Hall
Office: (248) 370-2755
Cell: (845)-399-0693
586 Pioneer Drive