Greetings!

Tomorrow I will be leading a TBL orientation for my summer course.  I have just enough IF AT cards for this class but, unfortunately, I can not find the key for the form I have (Form # E012).  If anyone happens to have this information, I’d be tremendously grateful if you’d share it with me. You can email me privately at [log in to unmask]

Also, I was hoping to order more cards from CignaLearn but their minimum order is 1,000 cards @ $330.00.  Since I will teach this course only one more time, it seems like a foolish purchase.  If anyone has IF AT cards to sell, please let me know.  I have 6 teams so I need at least 6 of each Form #.

Thanks for considering!

Best to all,
Sharon

Sharon F. Maiewski, MS, PA-C

Associate Professor, James Madison University

Academic Coordinator, Physician Assistant Program

235 Martin Luter King Jr Way MSC 4315

Harrisonburg, VA 22807

Phone (540) 568-2392 , Fax (540) 568-3336

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.