We know that many of our colleagues are reluctant to even try Team-based Learning because they say it's too different from the way they like to teach. And yet, the ability to work in teams is the #1 skill that employers are looking for in their new hires.
As some of you know, my colleague Tim Franz and I have presented at the TBLC conference on using team projects and application exercises as a way to introduce your colleagues to move to using Team-based Learning.
This week Tim and I are offering free copies of our kindle book Making Team Projects Work: A Resource for High School and College Educators and a free preview of our companion student guide to make it even easier to incorporate teamwork into classes.
Please feel free to share this message and the attached flyer to any educators you think may be interested in reviewing this work.
Thank you.
Lauren

Lauren A. Vicker, Ph.D., Communications Professor Emeritus
St. John Fisher College
Rochester, New York, USA
Check out resources from Making Team Projects Work:
https://teambuildingprocess.com/making-team-projects-work/
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenvicker/
Follow me on Twitter: @LaurenVicker