Dear Colleagues,

We are conducting a one-hour panel discussion on Implementing Team-based Learning in Undergraduate Programs on May 20, 2022, at 12 a.m. EDT. During the panel discussion, my colleague @Karen George LeClair will be joined by Dr. Sarah Arrington from Appalachian State University and Craig Davis from E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, Ohio University. Both of them teach with TBL and are passionate about improving student learning.

During the panel discussion, we will broadly cover:

1. What is Team-based Learning?

2. What are some of the challenges in implementing TBL courses?

3. How to get buy-in from students, faculty, and other key decision makers?

4. How to scale TBL?

We will also discuss use-cases specific to undergraduate curriculums and discuss strategies and best practices that you can implement for your context right away. To register for the panel discussion, please click here. Use the promo code: TBL100 to get a 100% discount.

Please feel free to forward this invite to your friends and colleagues for whom it might be relevant.

Kind regards,

Brian O’Dwyer
Founder

InteDashboard: Empowering TBL with Technology
www.intedashboard.com
Book an InteDashboard demo here.

Certified Practitioner, Team-Based Learning Collaborative

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, retention, reproduction or disclosure is prohibited and may attract civil and criminal penalties. If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by email and follow with its deletion.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.