Hi

I am retiring next year and will be looking to hand-off my TBL website (learntbl.ca) to someone.

I want to ensure the information stays freely available.

If you have any ideas of where I could find a new home for it….let me know.

jim

signature_1213693253

Jim Sibley

Director

id:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/

Faculty of Applied Science

University of British Columbia | xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam Territory)

I acknowledge with humble gratitude that I live and work on the traditional unceded lands of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh people.

CEME 1214-6250 Applied Science Lane

Vancouver, BC Canada

V6T 1Z4

Phone 604.822.9241

Email: [log in to unmask]

Check out my book Getting Started with Team–Based Learning

Check out my TBL website at www.learntbl.ca

© Copyright 2022, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved - The information contained in this e-mail message is strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated addressee(s). Any unauthorized viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail from your computer system. Thank you.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.