Dear Colleagues,

As you may know, CognaLearn has partnered with Epstein Educational Enterprises to relaunch the IF-AT forms. As we pave the path to offer the full spectrum of print and digital TBL solutions for educators, we are hosting a webinar IF-AT Relaunch: Meet the education pioneers behind it! on 10 May at 9 am US EDT to share how this partnership will benefit the TBL teaching community.

We are excited to have Jim Sibley as the moderator for the webinar.

During the webinar, we will get into an exclusive conversation with Mike Epstein and Beth Epstein, the inventors of the IF-AT forms, to find out about the genesis of the IF-AT form idea and how it revolutionized teaching and learning around the world. Later, I will shed some light on this collaboration and answer any questions you might have about the IF-AT forms relaunch.

I hope that you will be able to join us. To register for the event, click here.

Brian O’Dwyer
Founder

InteDashboard: Empowering TBL with Technology
www.intedashboard.com
Book an InteDashboard demo here.

Certified Practitioner, Team-Based Learning Collaborative

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, retention, reproduction or disclosure is prohibited and may attract civil and criminal penalties. If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by email and follow with its deletion.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.