Dear Colleagues,

As you may know, CognaLearn has partnered with Epstein Educational
Enterprises to relaunch the IF-AT forms. As we pave the path to offer the
full spectrum of print and digital TBL solutions for educators, we are
hosting a webinar *IF-AT Relaunch: Meet the education pioneers behind it!*
on 10 May at 9 am US EDT to share how this partnership will benefit the TBL
teaching community.

We are excited to have Jim Sibley as the moderator for the webinar.

During the webinar, we will get into an exclusive conversation with Mike
Epstein and Beth Epstein, the inventors of the IF-AT forms, to find out
about the genesis of the IF-AT form idea and how it revolutionized teaching
and learning around the world. Later, I will shed some light on this
collaboration and answer any questions you might have about the IF-AT forms
relaunch.

I hope that you will be able to join us. To register for the event, click
here.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/if-at-relaunch-meet-the-education-pioneers-behind-it-tickets-327018951487>

*Brian O’Dwyer*
Founder

*InteDashboard: Empowering TBL with Technology*
www.intedashboard.com
Book an InteDashboard demo here
<https://www.blog.intedashboard.com/book-a-demo>.

*Check out our upcoming online workshops!
<https://www.intedashboard.com/faculty-listing>*

Certified Practitioner, Team-Based Learning Collaborative
https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianodwyer
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianodwyer>

*IMPORTANT:* This email and any attachments may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use, retention, reproduction or disclosure is
prohibited and may attract civil and criminal penalties. If this email has
been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by email
and follow with its deletion.