The class is 90 minutes.  There are two mini sessions before we do the
major Application exercise. The first session had 5 questions and
they breezed through those pretty quickly.  If I could do 10 per mini I
probably will.  I find it hard to address all of the important concepts
even when I double up in a single question with just 10 total questions.
Also, there were some students who got only 1 out of 5 correct.  With 10
questions I could through in 2 lower-level definition questions.

Overall, I'm liking the approach but I was just so surprised with the
outcome today.