Dear Colleagues,

I am excited to announce that CognaLearn has partnered with Mike Epstein of Epstein Educational Enterprises to relaunch the Immediate Feedback Assessment Technique, also known as the IF-AT form.

The relaunch of the IF-AT represents an important step in CognaLearn’s commitment to making team-based learning easier, better, and more accessible. We are now offering educators a full spectrum "Phygital" solution which includes the IF-AT printed forms, InteDashboard digital team-based learning platform, and online faculty development workshops.

We have long admired what Mike, Beth and the team at Epstein Educational Enterprises have done to bring the power and engagement of immediate feedback to students around the world. The research supporting the IF-AT is impressive, with some demonstrating that outcomes can increase by more than 10% with immediate instead of delayed feedback.

We couldn’t be more excited to collaborate with Mike Epstein to relaunch the IF-AT because of what this means for educators and students that benefit from this education innovation. Thanks for what you are doing to improve education. The world needs more of it and our students deserve it!

If you are interested to learn more about our products and services you can check out our website

To place the order for IF-AT forms, click here. Please note that we would currently be supplying the IF-AT forms to the United States. For other countries, please fill out our interest form on the website and my team will get back to you.

And if you are interested to learn more about InteDashboard, please book a one-on-one consultation with my team here.

Kind regards,

Brian

Brian O’Dwyer
Founder, CognaLearn

InteDashboard: Empowering TBL with Technology
www.intedashboard.com
Book an InteDashboard demo here

Check out our upcoming online workshops!

Certified Practitioner, Team-Based Learning Collaborative

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. Any unauthorised use, retention, reproduction or disclosure is prohibited and may attract civil and criminal penalties. If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by email and follow with its deletion.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.