Just checking but do you give additional points for appeals.  I had a team
that only missed one question but they wanted to appeal two other items
that they weren't crazy about the wording on even though they had answered
those items correctly on their first try. Since this whole endeavor is
about learning I'm inclined to give them their perfect score for submitting
two good appeals.

I was just curious about how people handle when teams appeal answers they
got correct but simply want to make it a better test.  Also, do you give
additional points on the individual quiz if they got the item correct on
their individual test?

--

Herb Coleman, Ph.D
Adjunct Professor of Psychology and Student Development

“Keep working, keep striving, never give up.  Fall down 7 times get up 8.
Without commitment, you’ll never start. But more importantly, without
consistency, you’ll never finish.
Ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship.  So, keep moving, keep
growing, keep learning.
See you at work.

*”― Denzel Washington,*