Hello again,

I wanted to remind the readers of this listserv that we are very much interested in hearing from you about the impact that TBL has had in your life/teaching/learning (as a participant or a teacher).  We publish a newsletter for the TBLC (Team Based Learning Collaborative) and find that our members like to hear about success stories (even if they were hard earned ones).  So, please contact me, Charles Gullo at [log in to unmask], if you are keen to share your story with us.  I will send you our instructions for length and proper formatting.  I look forward to your contribution.

Sincerely,

Charles Gullo, PhD

Medical Educator and Consultant

On Behalf of the membership committee, TBLC

Sent from Mail for Windows

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.