Dear TBLers

We, at InteDashboard, are conducting a one-hour roundtable global live discussion on Managing Student Virtual Teams on 7 December at 10am EST to provide a global perspective on managing student virtual teams effectively in the post-COVID world. Our expert panelists for the roundtable conference include Annetta DolowitzCortny WilliamsMichael SweetPaul Mcdermott, and Sivaneswary Palanibilo.

We will discuss the challenges faced by educators and students in the last two years across the world and discuss strategies to mitigate the potential obstacles and maximize the learning opportunities for students in virtual and hybrid teams. We hope that you will be able to join for the session. To learn more or register, click here.

Kind regards,

Brian

--
Brian O’Dwyer
Founder

InteDashboard: Empowering TBL with Technology
www.intedashboard.com
Book an InteDashboard demo here

Certified Practitioner, Team-Based Learning Collaborative

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, retention, reproduction or disclosure is prohibited and may attract civil and criminal penalties. If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by email and follow with its deletion.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.