Hi TBLers

I plan to give a workshop on team-based learning, aimed at faculty who have never seen it before.  I hope to do a quick demo and do a little selling.   The best way to introduce TBL is to use TBL, so I would like the workshop attendees to do a reading prep and then go through the TBL process.

I had expected to find a demo module in the resource (maybe "How TBL Works - for faculty").   But I didn't see such a module.

Does anyone have materials for a good demo module, or perhaps some suggestions?

Many thanks

Mark

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.