Dear TBL fellas,
Thanks Brian for highlight the challenges of the scratch cards. It is indeed a set back.
Adding to Brian's suggestion, you can also use LAMS, the free and open source learning design web application that supports the entire TBL process (sync, async and/or remote) along with a dozens of other teaching strategies.
For background:
If you would like to learn more:
Try the LAMS demo. You get your own course and some student users that you can customise and play with. Need more students? let me know
Can I use LAMS with my institution LMS? Sure, we have native integrations with Blackboard and Moodle and all other LMS can use the IMS LTI (that includes Canvas, D2L, Elentra or any of these)
OK, how can I get LAMS for my institution?
Two ways:
1) LAMS is free and open source software. If your university has an IT department, they are able to build LAMS and customise it to their data privacy and technology requirements. As the code and Intellectual Property for LAMS is owned by the LAMS Foundation, it will always remain free and open source.
2) If you don't have an IT department or your IT department doesn't want to administer yet another eLearning platform, LAMS has a commercial company that offers LAMS as a service for educational institutions. We offer LAMS worldwide and comply with US Ferpa, UK GDPR, EU GDPR, SG PDPA, Australia's Privacy Act, etc. As part of the service support and training is also included.
Thank you,
Chelsea
image.png

twitter icon youtube icon linkedin icon

Chelsea Bullock
Communications & Outreach Officer
LAMS Education Asia Pte Ltd
20 Cecil Street, Plus #05-03
Singapore (049705)
E [log in to unmask]
www.lams.sg

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.