Dear Chris

I know other folks will have some ingenuity. strategies that I look forward to hearing about.

I've been one of the facilitators of the TBLC online training over the last year.  I've also been teaching synchronously online in my own classroom going into my third semester. In both cases I've been using Intedashboard, designed for TBL users, which solves this problem well. Intedashboard runs iRATs and tRATs, applications, and peer evaluations so my students use the technology every day along with Zoom. Intedashboard comes with a charge for individual students unless your institution has a corporate account. To address the cost issue in my classes in west central Georgia, I have found open source readings so that Intedashboard is the only cost. It's around $20 per student if purchased directly from Intedashboard, more of course if you go through the bookstore.

Manda

Dr. Amanda Rees
Professor of Geography
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Member: CSU Faculty Senate Executive Committee (2021-2022)
Founding Coordinator: Columbus Community Geography Center (est. 2010)
Editorial Board: Journal of Geography (2020-2022)

Mailing Address: Dept. History & Geography, Columbus State University, 4225 University Ave,  Columbus, GA, 31907