Here are a few links you might look at

Using Team-Based Learning in discussion and writing classes

Alan Green Chrisde Bodisco

Team-Based Learning in Honors Science Education: The Benefit of Complex Writing Assignments

Wiegant, Fred; Boonstra, Johannes; Peeters, Anton; Scager, Karin

Team-Based Learning in the Humanities Classroom: "Women's Environmental Writing" as a Case Study

Harde, Roxanne

The Implementation of Team-Based Discovery Learning to Improve Students' Ability in Writing Research Proposal

Arifani, Yudhi – International Education Studies, 2016

Team-Based Learning, Faculty Research, and Grant Writing Bring Significant Learning Experiences to an Undergraduate Biochemistry Laboratory Course

Evans, Hedeel Guy; Heyl, Deborah L.; Liggit, Peggy

Jim

Jim Sibley
Director
Centre for Instructional Support