I drop the lowest iRAT and tRAT score - which takes care of an absence. I have very low absenteeism because of the RATs.

Graciela Elizalde-Utnick, Ph.D.

Bilingual Specialization Coordinator, School Counseling & School Psychology

Department of School Psychology, Counseling, & Leadership

1107 James Hall

School of Education

Brooklyn College – CUNY

2900 Bedford Avenue