From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sibley, James Edward <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 11:14:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tips for online simultaneous reporting and "gallery walks"...?

Hi Mark

I have seen people use a google forms to collect decision and supporting calculated values and rationales...and then the simultaneous report is showing the google spreadsheet of compiled submissions

Some instructor preformat the google spreadsheet to do pie charts and sorts on numerical values to better show decisions

We could talk on the phone to come up with good strategies for your course...I available this afternoon 3-6...or tomorrow except 1-3

778-998-9241

Stay Safe, Be Kind

jim

Jim Sibley