From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 3:58 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: TBL in really small classes

Hi John,

I did this with my 3rd year biochemistry class a few years ago with an enrollment of 12. I split the class into two teams and proceeded as usual. It worked very well. There was a friendly and productive rivalry that developed between the two teams.

It may have been one of my best class experiences.

Best of luck!

Neil