Hi Ariana,
You might want to consider using the Community of Inquiry Model. The QM
rubric is about specific activities. I think QM activities support the
community of inquiry model.
best Michele

Michele C Clark, RN, PhD
Associate Professor Emerita
Chair of the Team-Based Learning Membership Committee
UNLV School of Nursing
702-895-3360
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>du