Dear All,

I'm supporting a team of faculty to assess their TBL model for a case study.
These faculty also implement team-teaching in their Biology course.

Since TBL implements evidence-based practices. Is there any theoretical
framework to support theTBL practices which can be used to discuss the data
results. We have collected student perspective through surveys and also
student performance will be addressed.

Thank you for your time and expertise in advance!

Adriana Signorini

--
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Adriana Signorini | Students Assessing Teaching and Learning (SATAL) Program
https://cetl.ucmerced.edu/satal
University of California - Merced