Hi Jim,

This is a helpful tip. So do you have students post into a Google Form and then that is collected into a Google Sheet which then is shared once team answers have been collected?

Neil

Neil Haave, PhD
Professor, Biology, Augustana Faculty, Camrose, AB
Associate Director, Centre for Teaching & Learning

"Education should not be intended to make people comfortable; it is intended to make them think."
Hanna Holborn Gray, President, University of Chicago, 1978-1993