Hi Jim,

This is a helpful tip. So do you have students post into a Google Form and
then that is collected into a Google Sheet which then is shared once team
answers have been collected?

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD*Professor, Biology
<https://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/disciplines/biology/>, Augustana
Faculty, Camrose, AB
Associate Director, Centre for Teaching & Learning
<https://www.ualberta.ca/centre-for-teaching-and-learning>

Teaching Professor Conference Advisory Board member
<https://www.magnapubs.com/teaching-professor-conference/advisory-board.html>
<https://www.magnapubs.com/teaching-professor-conference/>

email <[log in to unmask]> | website
<https://www.ualberta.ca/augustana/about-us/academic-staff/neil-haave> |
blog <http://activelylearning2teach.blogspot.ca/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/nhaave> | LinkedIn
<https://ca.linkedin.com/in/neilhaave>

"Education should not be intended to make people comfortable; it is
intended to make them think."
Hanna Holborn Gray, President, University of Chicago, 1978-1993