From: Judith Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, 16 March 2020 7:05 AM
To: Sandy Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Resources for moving in-person TBL classes online?

- External Email -

Hi, Sandy,

I thought there was a fee for using Intedashboard.  Is it possible to use Intedashboard only for the tRATs without paying the fee?

Sincerely,
Judith
Judith Ainsworth, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Marketing & Supply Chain Management
Vice President Eastern U.S. Region
Association for Business Communication
Temple University | Fox School of Business
1810 Liacouras Walk, Office 275
215-204-4234 x1-4234