This is also true for me. I grade apps in my first and second-year classes,
sometimes in my third-year classes, but never in my 4th-year classes.

Cheers

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD*Professor, Biology
<https://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/disciplines/biology/>, Augustana
Faculty, Camrose, AB
McCalla University Professor
Associate Director, Centre for Teaching & Learning
<https://www.ualberta.ca/centre-for-teaching-and-learning>

Chair, The Teaching Professor Conference Advisory Board
<https://www.magnapubs.com/teaching-professor-conference/advisory-board.html>

<https://www.magnapubs.com/teaching-professor-conference/>

email <[log in to unmask]> | website
<https://www.ualberta.ca/augustana/about-us/academic-staff/neil-haave> |
Google+ <https://www.google.com/+NeilHaave> | blog
<http://activelylearning2teach.blogspot.ca/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/nhaave> | LinkedIn
<https://ca.linkedin.com/in/neilhaave>

"Education should not be intended to make people comfortable; it is
intended to make them think."
Hanna Holborn Gray, President, University of Chicago, 1978-1993