Hi

Does anyone know of anyone using TBL in K-5?

I have some middle school example (al la Scot Hovis)…but none for this young

Jim

signature_1213693253

Jim Sibley

Director

id:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/

Faculty of Applied Science

University of British Columbia | xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam Territory)

CEME 1214-6250 Applied Science Lane

Vancouver, BC Canada

V6T 1Z4

Phone 604.822.9241

Email: [log in to unmask]

Check out my book Getting Started with Team–Based Learning

Check out my TBL website at www.learntbl.ca

© Copyright 2019, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.