I’m wondering if this would work for my undergraduate gen ed/core class.
For these folks I typically drop the lowest score of the semester to
encourage :)

Manda

--
Amanda Rees,
​ Ph.D.​

Coordinator: Columbus Community Geography Center
<https://history.columbusstate.edu/columbuscommunitygeography.php> (CCGC)
CCGC's new ePress Publications
<https://csuepress.columbusstate.edu/ccgc/> showcasing
student-authored work, community partnerships and projects
'Humanities for All'
<https://humanitiesforall.org/projects/columbus-community-geography-center?q=columbus%20community%20geography%20center#searchResults=search-result-project>
 review of CCGC humanities projects

*Physical Location (RiverPark Campus Map
<https://www.columbusstate.edu/maps/images/Map2016_WEB2_.jpg>): *Dept of
History & Geography, 350 One Yancey Place, RiverPark Campus,
Columbus State University

*Snail Mail Address: *Dept History & Geography, 4225 University
Avenue, Columbus,
GA 31907