Hi all,

I am scheduled to present a workshop (at the annual meeting of the Team-based Learning Collaborative in March 2019) on ways to adapt syllabi for teaching with TBL.  I'd really love to have a variety of examples of different TBL course syllabi.  Would you be willing to share your syllabus (i.e., the parts that explain TBL and also the parts that explain your course policies related to attendance, cell phones, late assignments, etc.) with me?  If so, I'd be very grateful if you'd send them my way.  I will, of course, use them anonymously.  Please reply off list to [log in to unmask]  Thank you.  Karla

Karla Kubitz
Department of Kinesiology
Towson University
8000 York Rd